Initial Consultation (in-person or virtual) includes:
- Comprehensive consult combining perspectives from naturopathy, functional medicine, and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Review of your health concerns, goals, complete health history, recent labs and blood work
- We may order additional tests as needed.
- You will receive treatment recommendations individualized to you and a plan moving forward.
- Please note the fee does not include herbs, supplements, labs, or additional procedures.
- Consult fee includes time spent before and after your visit for us to review any past lab work and all paperwork and intake forms.
Follow up office sessions (in-person or virtual) last 45 minutes and are used to review lab work, adjust treatment plan, and to answer your questions.
Acupuncture session includes:
- History taking and evaluation
- Tongue observation and pulse diagnosis
- In addition to acupuncture, you may receive additional healing modalities, as needed in the allotted time to maximize your healing, such as cupping, gua sha, electrical stimulation, moxibustion, aromatherapy, acupressure, nutritional counseling, or herbal consultation.
- Please note that the fee does not include the costs of herbs or supplements.
Follow up acupuncture sessions:
- Follow up acupuncture sessions are 1 hour long.
- Consider joining 2Dots Acupuncture Club and get weekly treatment at an affordable $360 / month (that’s 4 treatments in one month and $90 per session). No automatic monthly recurrent charges. You decide if you want to continue each subsequent month.
Initial Consultation PLUS Acupuncture is a more cost effective option for those who know they want both an initial consultation and acupuncture in one session.
Separate herbal consultation (in-person or virtual) available for those who just want herbs and do not want acupuncture. Be assured we only use high quality herbs.
Stand alone cupping and/or gua sha available.
HeartMath emWave Biofeedback Breathing Training available for new and return patients.
Payment is required at the time of service. Insurance is not accepted; however, a superbill can be provided to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Personal Check
- Credit Card
- Health Savings Account cards / Flex Spending cards
- Payment Plan
- Your health should be a priority. If financial problems are a concern, a payment plan may be arranged.
Why we are a cash based practice. At 2Dots Integrative Medicine, we believe in having a simple doctor-patient relationship that feels sacred, therapeutic and that which focuses solely on your healing. In the state of California, insurance does not cover for naturopathic services.
Insurance policies that do cover for acupuncture have limiting benefits. For example, they do not cover cupping or gua sha. At 2Dots Integrative Medicine, we truly care that you get the maximum healing benefits from your session. That’s why we provide comprehensive holistic acupuncture and Chinese medicine services.
When you sign up for acupuncture, you don’t just get acupuncture; we often incorporate cupping, gua sha, nutritional counseling, or herbal consultation in the allotted time, without an extra fee. Contracting with insurance also means we have to devote much energy towards tedious administrative tasks; we rather spend our time taking care of you! Thus, after some careful consideration, we have decided to not contract with insurance companies.